Top reasons why to use AWS
- Cost efficiency: AWS offers a pay-as-you-go model, which means you only pay for the resources you actually use. This can be more cost-effective than maintaining and managing your own physical infrastructure.
- Backup & Recovery: For the sake of business continuity, AWS delivers disaster recovery and backup solutions to safeguard your data and operations.
- Scalability: For fluctuating workloads, AWS allows you to scale resources as required, ensuring both performance and cost-efficiency.
- Application Hosting: AWS offers various web application hosting services, such as Amazon EC2, which provides virtual servers, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk, a user-friendly platform for effortless application deployment
- Serverless Computing: AWS Lambda allows you to run code without provisioning or managing servers, which can be a cost-effective way to execute small functions and tasks.
- Content Delivery: AWS CloudFront is a robust content delivery network designed to efficiently deliver a wide range of content, such as videos and web pages, to users with minimal latency and lightning-fast data transfer speeds
We can help you
- Build a custom cloud-based web application hosted on Amazon AWS
- Migrate your existing software to the AWS cloud
- Monitor and optimize the performance of your AWS solution based on AWS CloudWatch
- Find the right pricing plan for your AWS-based software
- Monitor and Threat detection - set up comprehensive security monitoring and alerting using Amazon CloudWatch and AWS GuardDuty.
- Develop distributed application based on AWS Lambda
- Set up AWS S3 storage and establish a connection and data-migration with your web application
- Your monolith-based .NET software requires performance optimization, and you intend to utilize distributed AWS Lambda functions to transition it to a microservices architecture
- If your application is suffering from poor performance, and you're unsure about the sources of bottlenecks, we will conduct thorough performance monitoring. Subsequently, we'll furnish you with a comprehensive plan outlining potential improvements
When AWS is not your option
- Simple statical website - for basic, static websites that don't require advanced features or dynamic functionality, services like shared hosting or website builders might be more straightforward and cost-efficient.
- Prefer alternative Cloud Providers - while AWS is a leading cloud provider, you may have a preference for another cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform based on specific features, services, or existing technology investments.
- No need cloud features - if you don't require cloud-specific features like auto-scaling, serverless computing, or extensive machine learning capabilities, a traditional hosting service or on-premises solution may suffice.